Model-based Testing with SpecExplorer. Spec Explorer is a software development tool for advanced model-based specification and conformance testing.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Pakulin, N.V.; Tugaenko, A.N.; Shnitman, V.Z.: Model-based testing of Internet e-mail protocols (2012) ioport
- Veanes, Margus; Campbell, Colin; Schulte, Wolfram: Composition of model programs (2007)
- Veanes, Margus; Ernits, Juhan; Campbell, Colin: State isomorphism in model programs with abstract data structures (2007)
- Blass, Andreas; Gurevich, Yuri; Nachmanson, Lev; Veanes, Margus: Play to test (2006)
- Rosenzweig, Dean; Runje, Davor; Schulte, Wolfram: Model-based testing of cryptographic protocols (2005)