FaMa-FW is a Framework for automated analyses of feature models integrating some of the most commonly used logic representations and solvers proposed in the literature (BDD, SAT and CSP solvers are implemented). FaMa is the first tool integrating different solvers for the automated analyses of feature models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ajoudanian, Shohreh; Hosseinabadi, Seyed-Hassan Mirian: Automatic promotional specialization, generalization and analysis of extended feature models with cardinalities in Alloy (2015) ioport
- Behjati, Razieh; Nejati, Shiva: Efficient architecture-level configuration of large-scale embedded software systems (2015)
- Bagheri, Ebrahim; Gasevic, Dragan: Assessing the maintainability of software product line feature models using structural metrics (2011) ioport
- Classen, Andreas; Boucher, Quentin; Heymans, Patrick: A text-based approach to feature modelling: syntax and semantics of TVL (2011) ioport
- Benavides, David; Segura, Sergio; Ruiz-Cortés, Antonio: Automated analysis of feature models 20 years later: a literature review (2010) ioport