iclingo is an incremental ASP system implemented on top of clingo. It is based on the idea that the grounder as well as the solver are implemented in a stateful way. Thus, both keep their previous states while increasing an incremental parameter. As regards grounding, at each incremental step, the goal is to produce only ground rules stemming from the current program slice, without re-producing previous ground rules. The ground program slices are then gradually passed to the solver that accumulates ground rules and computes answer sets for them.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Fichte, Johannes Klaus; Szeider, Stefan: Backdoors to tractable answer set programming (2015)
- Gebser, Martin; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Schaub, Torsten: Conflict-driven answer set solving: from theory to practice (2012)
- Möller, Maximilian; Schneider, Marius; Wegner, Martin; Schaub, Torsten: Centurio, a general game player: parallel, Java- and ASP-based (2011) ioport
- Gebser, Martin; Sabuncu, Orkunt; Schaub, Torsten: An incremental answer set programming based system for finite model computation (2010)
- Ishebabi, Harold; Mahr, Philipp; Bobda, Christophe; Gebser, Martin; Schaub, Torsten: Answer set versus integer linear programming for automatic synthesis of multiprocessor systems from real-time parallel programs (2009) ioport