AdinKingRoichman, A Maple package inspired by the fascinating article ”Enumeration of standard Young tableaux of certain truncated shapes” by Ron Adin, Ronald King, and Yuval Roichman. It was written during a visit of Ron Adin (May 6-10, 2013), and may one day be accompanied by an article joint with Ron Adin.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Sun, Ping: Enumeration formulas for standard Young tableaux of nearly hollow rectangular shapes (2018)
- Kim, Jang Soo; Oh, Suho: The Selberg integral and Young books (2017)
- Sun, Ping: Enumeration of standard Young tableaux of shifted strips with constant width (2017)
- Sun, Ping: Evaluating the numbers of some skew standard Young tableaux of truncated shapes (2015)
- Sun, Ping: Note of the enumeration formula of standard Young tableaux of truncated shape $(n^m) \smallsetminus(2)$ (2015)
- Tewari, Vasu V.; van Willigenburg, Stephanie J.: Modules of the 0-Hecke algebra and quasisymmetric Schur functions (2015)
- Adin, Ron; Roichman, Yuval: Triangle-free triangulations, hyperplane arrangements and shifted tableaux (2012)
- Panova, Greta: Tableaux and plane partitions of truncated shapes (2012)
- Adin, Ron M.; King, Ronald C.; Roichman, Yuval: Enumeration of standard Young tableaux of certain truncated shapes (2011)