Cfinite A C-finite Calculator and discoverer of new C-finite identities, and more importantly and impressively, factorizing C-finite sequences. It accompanies the article ”The C-finite ansatz” by Doron Zeilberger .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Low, Richard M.; Kapbasov, Ardak: Non-attacking Bishop and King positions on regular and cylindrical chessboards (2017)
- Zaleski, Anthony: Explicit expressions for the moments of the size of an $(s,\, s+1)$-core partition with distinct parts (2017)
- Medina, Luis A.; Straub, Armin: On multiple and infinite log-concavity (2016)
- Ekhad, Shalosh B.; Zeilberger, Doron: How to generate as many Somos-like miracles as you wish (2014)
- Zeilberger, Doron: The $C$-finite ansatz (2013)