CarSim is software for simulating and analyzing the behavior of four-wheeled vehicles in response to steering, braking, and acceleration inputs. CarSim runs faster than real-time using ordinary PC’s. The basic CarSim packages require no other software, although full compatibility with other simulation environments is included for MATLAB/Simulink, LabView, ETAS ASCET, and programming languages such as Visual Basic and C.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Jin, Xianjian; Yin, Guodong; Li, Yanjun; Li, Jianqiu: Stabilizing vehicle lateral dynamics with considerations of state delay of AFS for electric vehicles via robust gain-scheduling control (2016)
- Jin, XianJian; Yin, Guodong: Estimation of lateral tire-road forces and sideslip angle for electric vehicles using interacting multiple model filter approach (2015)
- Li, Guoxing; Wang, Tie; Zhang, Ruiliang; Gu, Fengshou; Shen, Jinxian: An improved optimal slip ratio prediction considering tyre inflation pressure changes (2015)
- Wang, Rongrong; Zhang, Hui; Wang, Junmin; Yan, Fengjun; Chen, Nan: Robust lateral motion control of four-wheel independently actuated electric vehicles with tire force saturation consideration (2015)
- Wang, Yan; Bevly, David M.; Rajamani, Rajesh: Interval observer design for LPV systems with parametric uncertainty (2015)
- Eyisi, Emeka; Zhang, Zhenkai; Koutsoukos, Xenofon; Porter, Joseph; Karsai, Gabor; Sztipanovits, Janos: Model-based control design and integration of cyberphysical systems: an adaptive cruise control case study (2013)
- Marino, Riccardo; Scalzi, Stefano; Netto, Mariana: Integrated driver and active steering control for vision-based lane keeping (2012)
- Liaw, Der-Cherng; Chung, Wen-Ching: A feedback linearization design for the control of vehicle’s lateral dynamics (2008)
- Velenis, Efstathios; Tsiotras, Panagiotis; Lu, Jianbo: Optimality properties and driver input parameterization for trail-braking cornering (2008)
- Kim, Sung-Soo; Jeong, Wanhee: Subsystem synthesis method with approximate function approach for a real-time multibody vehicle model (2007)
- Shiiba, Taichi; Suda, Yoshihiro: Evaluation of driver’s behavior with multibody-based driving simulator (2007)
- Meijaard, J.P.; Popov, A.A.: Numerical continuation of solutions and bifurcation analysis in multibody systems applied to motorcycle dynamics (2006)