PLS-Graph software - a Windows based package for structural equations modeling using the partial least squares approach. PLS-Graph provides a complete graphical user interface where analytical models can be drawn and results immediately placed back into the same drawing. Partial Least Squares (PLS) can be a powerful method of analysis because of the minimal demands on measurement scales, sample size, and residual distributions. Although PLS can be used for theory confirmation, it can also be used to suggest where relationships might or might not exist and to suggest propositions for later testing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hwang, Heungsun; Takane, Yoshio: Generalized structured component analysis. A component-based approach to structural equation modeling (2015)
- Henseler, Jörg; Sarstedt, Marko: Goodness-of-fit indices for partial least squares path modeling (2013)
- Henseler, Jörg: On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm (2010)
- Hanafi, Mohamed: PLS path modelling: computation of latent variables with the estimation mode B. (2007)
- Hwang, Heungsun; Takane, Yoshio: Generalized structured component analysis (2004)
- Tenenhaus, Michel: PLS regression and PLS path modeling for multiple table analysis (2004)