TOEPLITZ: Solution of Toeplitz linear systems. TOEPLITZ is a FORTRAN90 library which solves a variety of Toeplitz and circulant linear systems. The package can also handle circulant Toeplitz systems, and some other more complicated but related forms. The TOEPLITZ package was written in the early 1980’s by a joint working group of American and Soviet mathematicians. The original, true, correct version of TOEPLITZ is available in the TOEPLITZ subdirectory of the NETLIB web site.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Amirkulova, Feruza A.; Norris, Andrew N.: Acoustic multiple scattering using recursive algorithms (2015)
- Redivo-Zaglia, Michela; Rodriguez, Giuseppe: smt: A Matlab toolbox for structured matrices (2012)
- Aricò, Antonio; Rodriguez, Giuseppe: A fast solver for linear systems with displacement structure (2010)
- Hochbruck, Marlis: A numerical comparison of look-ahead Levinson and Schur algorithms for non-Hermitian Toeplitz systems (1998)
- Gallivan, K.A.; Thirumalai, S.; Van Dooren, P.; Vermaut, V.: High performance algorithms for Toeplitz and block Toeplitz matrices (1996)
- Yalamov, Plamen Y.: A fast approach to stabilize two Toeplitz solvers of the Levinson type (1996)
- Freeman, T.L.; Brankin, R.W.: A divide and conquer method for polynomial zeros (1990)
- Chandler-Wilde, S.N.; Gover, M.J.C.: On the application of a generalization of Toeplitz matrices to the numerical solution of integral equations with weakly singular convolution kernels (1989)
- Cybenko, George: The numerical stability of the lattice algorithm for least squares linear prediction problems (1984)
- Cybenko, George: The numerical stability of the Levinson-Durbin algorithm for Toeplitz systems of equations (1980)