The Reactive Transport Code MIN3P: Multicomponent reactive transport modeling in variably saturated porous media. MIN3P is a general purpose flow and reactive transport code for variably saturated media providing a high degree of flexibility with respect to the definition of the reaction network. Advective-diffusive transport in the water phase and diffusive transport in the gas phase are included. Equilibrium reactions considered are aqueous complexation, gas partitioning between phases, oxidation-reduction, ion exchange, and surface complexation. The reaction network is designed to handle kinetically controlled intra-aqueous and dissolution-precipitation reactions, and the dissolution of non-aqueous phase liquids (NAPLs). All reactions can be defined through a database, not requiring external code generation by the user.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Steefel, C.I.; Appelo, C.A.J.; Arora, B.; Jacques, D.; Kalbacher, T.; Kolditz, O.; Lagneau, V.; Lichtner, P.C.; Mayer, K.U.; Meeussen, J.C.L.; Molins, S.; Moulton, D.; Shao, H.; Šimůnek, J.; Spycher, N.; Yabusaki, S.B.; Yeh, G.T.: Reactive transport codes for subsurface environmental simulation (2015)
- Amir, Laila; Kern, Michel: A global method for coupling transport with chemistry in heterogeneous porous media (2010)
- Carrayrou, Jér^ome; Hoffmann, Joachim; Knabner, Peter; Kräutle, Serge; De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne; Van Der Lee, Jan; Lagneau, V.; Mayer, K.Ulrich; Macquarrie, Kerry T.B.: Comparison of numerical methods for simulating strongly nonlinear and heterogeneous reactive transport problems --- the MoMaS benchmark case (2010)
- De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne: A global approach to reactive transport: application to the momas benchmark (2010)
- Mayer, K.Ulrich; Macquarrie, Kerry T.B.: Solution of the MoMaS reactive transport benchmark with MIN3P --- model formulation and simulation results (2010)