GuessRat, Maple package that guesses Rational function for empirically derived data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Károlyi, Gyula; Nagy, Zoltán Lóránt; Petrov, Fedor V.; Volkov, Vladislav: A new approach to constant term identities and Selberg-type integrals (2015)
- Romik, Dan: Connectivity patterns in loop percolation. I: The rationality phenomenon and constant term identities (2014)
- Chappell, Tom; Lascoux, Alain; Warnaar, S.Ole; Zudilin, Wadim: Logarithmic and complex constant term identities (2013)
- Medina, Luis A.; Zeilberger, Doron: An experimental mathematics perspective on the old, and still open, question of when to stop? (2010)
- Lv, Lun; Xin, Guoce; Zhou, Yue: A family of $q$-Dyson style constant term identities (2009)
- Gessel, Ira M.; Lv, Lun; Xin, Guoce; Zhou, Yue: A unified elementary approach to the Dyson, Morris, Aomoto, and Forrester constant term identities (2008)
- Sills, Andrew V.: Disturbing the Dyson conjecture, in a generally GOOD way (2006)
- Sills, Andrew V.; Zeilberger, Doron: Disturbing the Dyson conjecture (in a GOOD way) (2006)