The umbral transfer-matrix method. V: The Goulden-Jackson cluster method for infinitely many mistakes. This article is accompanied by three Maple packages: SiPerUGJ, for the automatic generation of Umbral Schemes for computing generating functions that enumerate families of mistakes that are invariant under the group of Signed Permutations. ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Zhuang, Yan: A generalized Goulden-Jackson cluster method and lattice path enumeration (2018)
- Baxter, Andrew; Nakamura, Brian; Zeilberger, Doron: Automatic generation of theorems and proofs on enumerating consecutive-Wilf classes (2013)
- Bassino, Frédérique; Clément, Julien; Nicodème, Pierre: Counting occurrences for a finite set of words, combinatorial methods (2012)
- Zeilberger, Doron: The umbral transfer-matrix method. V: The Goulden-Jackson cluster method for infinitely many mistakes (2002)
- Zeilberger, Doron: The umbral transfer-matrix method. IV: Counting self-avoiding polygons and walks (2001)