FinInG - a GAP package for finite incidence geometry. FinInG is a package for computation in ﬁnite geometry. It provides users with the basic tools to work in various areas of ﬁnite geometry from the realms of projective spaces to the ﬂat lands of generalised polygons. The algebraic power of GAP is employed, particularly in its facility with matrix and permutation groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Lavrauw, Michel; Sheekey, John: Classification of subspaces in $\mathbb F^2\otimes \mathbb F^3$ and orbits in $\mathbb F^2 \otimes \mathbb F^3 \otimes \mathbb F^r$ (2017)
- De Boeck, Maarten; van de Voorde, Geertrui: A linear set view on KM-arcs (2016)
- John Bamberg, Anton Betten, Philippe Cara, Jan De Beule, Max Neunhoeffer, Michel Lavrauw: FinInG: a package for Finite Incidence Geometry (2016) arXiv
- Lavrauw, Michel; Zanella, Corrado: Subspaces intersecting each element of a regulus in one point, André-Bruck-Bose representation and clubs (2016)
- Bailey, Robert F.: The metric dimension of small distance-regular and strongly regular graphs (2015)
- Bamberg, John; Devillers, Alice; Fawcett, Joanna B.; Praeger, Cheryl E.: Locally triangular graphs and rectagraphs with symmetry (2015)
- Lavrauw, Michel; Sheekey, John: Canonical forms of $2 \times 3 \times 3$ tensors over the real field, algebraically closed fields, and finite fields (2015)
- Lavrauw, Michel; Sheekey, John; Zanella, Corrado: On embeddings of minimum dimension of $\mathrmPG(n,q)\times \mathrmPG(n,q)$ (2015)