DGtal: Digital Geometry Tools and Algorithms Library. The collaborative project DGtal aims at developing generic, efficient and reliable digital geometry data structures, algorithms and tools. It takes the form of an open-source C++ library DGtal and a set of tools and binaries DGtalTools.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ouattara, Jean Serge Dimitri; Andres, Eric; Largeteau-Skapin, Gaëlle; Zrour, Rita; Tapsoba, Théodore Marie-Yves: Remainder approach for the computation of digital straight line subsegment characteristics (2015)
- Sivignon, Isabelle: Fast recognition of a digital straight line subsegment: two algorithms of logarithmic time complexity (2015)
- Gonzalez, Damien; Malgouyres, Rémy; Esbelin, Henri-Alex; Samir, Chafik: Convergence of level-wise convolution differential estimators (2013)
- Lachaud, Jacques-Olivier; Said, Mouhammad: Two efficient algorithms for computing the characteristics of a subsegment of a digital straight line (2013)
- Coeurjolly, David; Lachaud, Jacques-Olivier; Roussillon, Tristan: Multigrid convergence of discrete geometric estimators (2012)