Rmpfr: R MPFR - Multiple Precision Floating-Point Reliable. Rmpfr provides (S4 classes and methods for) arithmetic including transcendental (”special”) functions for arbitrary precision floating point numbers. To this end, it interfaces to the LGPL’ed MPFR (Multiple Precision Floating-Point Reliable) Library which itself is based on the GMP (GNU Multiple Precision) Library.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Geerdens, Candida; Claeskens, Gerda; Janssen, Paul: Copula based flexible modeling of associations between clustered event times (2016)
- Nash, John C.: Nonlinear parameter optimization using R tools (2014)
- Tran, Thanh T.; Yee, Thomas W.; Tee, Garry J.: Formulae for the extended Laplace integral and their statistical applications (2014)
- Scott, David J.; Würtz, Diethelm; Dong, Christine; Tran, Thanh Tam: Moments of the generalized hyperbolic distribution (2011)