R package microbenchmark: Accurate Timing Functions. Provides infrastructure to accurately measure and compare the execution time of R expressions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Anthony Ebert, Paul Wu, Kerrie Mengersen, Fabrizio Ruggeri: Computationally Efficient Simulation of Queues: The R Package queuecomputer (2017) arXiv
- Michael Braun: sparseHessianFD: An R Package for Estimating Sparse Hessian Matrices (2017)
- Miok, Viktorian; Wilting, Saskia M.; van Wieringen, Wessel N.: Ridge estimation of the VAR(1) model and its time series chain graph from multivariate time-course omics data (2017)
- Pascal Kerschke: Comprehensive Feature-Based Landscape Analysis of Continuous and Constrained Optimization Problems Using the R-Package flacco (2017) arXiv
- Christoph Bergmeir and Daniel Molina and José Benítez: Memetic Algorithms with Local Search Chains in R: The Rmalschains Package (2016)
- Nash, John C.: Nonlinear parameter optimization using R tools (2014)