JAN , A Maple package that accompanies Ekhad and Zeilberger’s paper There Are More Than 2**(n/17) n-Lettered Ternary Words. JAN, A Maple package that studies (so far) Square-Free words. Named in honor of JAN BRINKUIS, and inspired in part by his brilliant paper: ”Non-Repetitive Sequences on three symbols”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sollami, Michael; Douglas, Craig C.; Liebmann, Manfred: An improved lower bound on the number of ternary squarefree words (2016)
- Grimm, Uwe; Heuer, Manuela: On the entropy and letter frequencies of powerfree words (2008)
- Berstel, Jean: Growth of repetition-free words -- a review (2005)
- Currie, James D.: Pattern avoidance: themes and variations (2005)
- Ekhad, Shalosh B.; Zeilberger, Doron: There are more than $2^n/17$ $n$-letter ternary square-free words (1998)