IRTLRDIF v2.0b; Software for the Computation of the Statistics Involved in Item Response Theory Likelihood-Ratio Tests for Differential Item Functioning. IRTLRDIF is software that computes likelihood ratio tests of DIF for the 3PL and graded IRT models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bechger, Timo M.; Maris, Gunter: A statistical test for differential item pair functioning (2015)
- Kleickmann, Thilo; Richter, Dirk; Kunter, Mareike; Elsner, Jürgen; Besser, Michael; Krauss, Stefan; Cheo, Marie; Baumert, Jürgen: Content knowledge and pedagogical content knowledge in Taiwanese and German mathematics teachers (2015) MathEduc
- da-Silva, C. Q.; Gomes, A. E.: Bayesian inference for an item response model for modeling test anxiety (2011)
- Galli, Silvia; Chiesi, Francesca; Primi, Caterina: Measuring mathematical ability needed for “non-mathematical” majors: The construction of a scale applying IRT and differential item functioning across educational contexts (2011) MathEduc
- Seung Choi; Laura Gibbons; Paul Crane: lordif: An R Package for Detecting Differential Item Functioning Using Iterative Hybrid Ordinal Logistic Regression/Item Response Theory and Monte Carlo Simulations (2011) not zbMATH