Matlab Toolbox for Dimensionality Reduction. The demonstration presents the Matlab Toolbox for Dimensionality Reduction. The toolbox is publicly available and contains implementations of virtually all state-of-the-art techniques for dimensionality reduction and intrinsic dimensionality estimation. It provides implementations of 27 techniques for dimensionality reduction, 6 techniques for intrinsic dimensionality estimation, and additional functions for out-of-sample extension, data generation, and data prewhitening. The demonstration illustrates the functionality of the toolbox and provides insight into the capabilities of state-of-the-art techniques for dimensionality reduction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Liski, Eero; Nordhausen, Klaus; Oja, Hannu; Ruiz-Gazen, Anne: Combining linear dimension reduction subspaces (2016)
- Gajamannage, Kelum; Butail, Sachit; Porfiri, Maurizio; Bollt, Erik M.: Dimensionality reduction of collective motion by principal manifolds (2015)
- Chahooki, Mohammad Ali Zare; Charkari, Nasrollah Moghaddam: Shape classification by manifold learning in multiple observation spaces (2014)
- Gracia, Antonio; González, Santiago; Robles, Victor; Menasalvas, Ernestina: A methodology to compare dimensionality reduction algorithms in terms of loss of quality (2014) ioport
- Whytock, Tenika; Belyaev, Alexander; Robertson, Neil M.: Dynamic distance-based shape features for gait recognition (2014)