R package poLCA: Polytomous Variable Latent Class Analysis. Latent class analysis and latent class regression models for polytomous outcome variables. Also known as latent structure analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mauricio Sarrias and Ricardo Daziano: Multinomial Logit Models with Continuous and Discrete Individual Heterogeneity in R: The gmnl Package (2017)
- Ranalli, Monia; Rocci, Roberto: A model-based approach to simultaneous clustering and dimensional reduction of ordinal data (2017)
- Sulis, Isabella; Porcu, Mariano: Handling missing data in item response theory. Assessing the accuracy of a multiple imputation procedure based on latent class analysis (2017)
- Gudicha, Dereje W.; Tekle, Fetene B.; Vermunt, Jeroen K.: Power and sample size computation for Wald tests in latent class models (2016)
- Bertrand, Aurélie M.E.; Hafner, Christian M.: On heterogeneous latent class models with applications to the analysis of rating scores (2014)
- Wermuth, Nanny; Marchetti, Giovanni M.: Star graphs induce tetrad correlations: for Gaussian as well as for binary variables (2014)
- Wermuth, Nanny; Marchetti, Giovanni M.; Zwiernik, Piotr: Binary distributions of concentric rings (2014)