CycDesigN is a computer package for the generation of optimal or near-optimal experimental designs. It comprises three modules: CycDesigN is a computer package for the generation of optimal or near-optimal experimental designs. It provides the most comprehensive design generation package yet available for experimenters, particularly those involved in field, glasshouse and laboratory trials. The designs include cyclic, alpha and factorial designs in blocks or in rows and columns, resolvable and non-resolvable designs, t-latinized and partially-latinized designs as well as spatial designs. The authors are leading researcher and, as a result, the algorithms incorporate the most recent developments in the construction of experimental designs. CycXover is a sub-system, generates optimal or near-optimal experimental designs for use in crossover experiments. A crossover experiment involves the application of sequences of treatments to several subjects over a number of time periods. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Williams, E.R.; Piepho, H.P.: A comparison of spatial designs for field variety trials (2013)
- Bailey, R.A.: Experiments in rectangular areas: design and randomization (2012)
- Qu, Xianggui: Row-column designs with minimal units (2011)
- Williams, Emlyn; Piepho, Hans-Peter; Whitaker, David: Augmented p-rep designs (2011)
- Ogunyemi, Theophilus; Qu, Xianggui: Minimal augmented square designs and their extensions (2010)
- Williams, E.R.; John, J.A.: Construction of crossover designs with correlated errors (2007)
- Williams, E.R.; John, J.A.; Whitaker, D.: Construction of resolvable spatial row-column designs (2006)