HSPICE® is the industry’s “gold standard” for accurate circuit simulation and offers foundry-certified MOS device models with state-of-the-art simulation and analysis algorithms. With extensive usage in analog/RF/mixed-signal IC design, cell and memory characterization, and chip/package/board/backplane signal integrity simulation, HSPICE is the industry’s most popular, most trusted and comprehensive circuit simulator.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Yan, Chao; Greenstreet, Mark R.; Yang, Suwen: Verifying global start-up for a Möbius ring-oscillator (2014)
- Lee, Dong-Jin; Markov, Igor L.: CONTANGO: integrated optimization of SoC clock networks (2011) ioport
- Aminifar, S.; Yosefi, Gh.: Application of adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) in implementing of new CMOS fuzzy logic controller (FLC) chip (2007)
- Fan, Jianxing; Yang, Huazhong; Wang, Hui; Yan, Xiaolang; Hou, Chaohuan: Phase noise analysis of oscillators with Sylvester representation for periodic time-varying modulus matrix by regular perturbations (2007)
- Ekinci, A.Suat; Atalar, Abdullah: An electrical circuit theoretical method for time-and frequency-domain solutions of the structural mechanics problems (1999)
- Islam, Farhad Fuad; Tamaru, Keikichi: High speed merged array multiplication. (1995) ioport
- Tan, Wee Chiew; Meng, Teresa H.Y.: A low-power high performance polygon renderer for computer graphics. (1995) ioport
- Liu, Jyh-Charn; Hung, Tzu-Chien: A tight clock synchronization technique for multiprocessor systems (1993)