Systems Tool Kit (STK) is the foundation of AGI’s product line. This highly capable, free modeling environment is used by thousands of engineers, mission analysts, and software developers to model complex systems—such as aircraft, missiles, satellites and their sensors—analyze mission simulations and visualize dynamic datasets in 4D (X,Y,Z,Time). STK’s open API, file interoperability and add-on modules can extend these core capabilities, and solutions can be deployed using our software development kits and server product. Finally, STK users can share results such as reports, graphs and HD videos with colleagues, managers and decision makers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Xhafa, Fatos; Herrero, Xavier; Barolli, Admir; Barolli, Leonard; Takizawa, Makoto: Evaluation of struggle strategy in genetic algorithms for ground stations scheduling problem (2013)
- Ning, Xiaolin; Ma, Xin; Peng, Cong; Quan, Wei; Fang, Jiancheng: Analysis of filtering methods for satellite autonomous orbit determination using celestial and geomagnetic measurement (2012) ioport
- Lynam, Alfred E.; Kloster, Kevin W.; Longuski, James M.: Multiple-satellite-aided capture trajectories at Jupiter using the Laplace resonance (2011)
- Marson, Riccardo; Pontani, Mauro; Perozzi, Ettore; Teofilatto, Paolo: Using space manifold dynamics to deploy a small satellite constellation around the Moon (2010)
- Perozzi, Ettore; Salvo, Alessio Di: Novel spaceways for reaching the Moon: An assessment for exploration (2008)