COULCC: A continued-fraction algorithm for Coulomb functions of complex order with complex arguments. The routine COULCC calculates both the oscillating and the exponentially varying Coulomb wave functions, and their radial derivatives, for complex η (Sommerfeld parameter), complex energies and complex angular momenta. The functions for uncharged scattering (spherical Bessels) and cylindrical Bessel functions are special cases which are more easily solved. Two linearly independent solutions are found, in general, to the differential equation f ” (x)+g(x)f(x)=0, where g(x) has x 0 , x -1 and x -2 terms, with coefficients 1, -2η and -λ(λ+1), respectively.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ledoux, V.; Rizea, M.; van Daele, M.; vanden Berghe, G.; Silişteanu, I.: Eigenvalue problem for a coupled channel Schrödinger equation with application to the description of deformed nuclear systems (2009)
- Kodama, Masao: Algorithm 877: A subroutine package for cylindrical functions of complex order and nonnegative argument. (2008)
- Gil, Amparo; Segura, Javier; Temme, Nico M.: Algorithm 831: Modified Bessel functions of imaginary order and positive argument (2004)
- Thompson, I.J.: Erratum to “COULCC: A continued-fraction algorithm for Coulomb functions of complex order with complex arguments” [Comput. Phys. Commun. 36 (1985) 363-372] (2004)
- Sarkadi, L.: A Fortran program to calculate the matrix elements of the Coulomb interaction involving hydrogenic wave functions (2000)
- Ixaru, L.Gr.; Rizea, M.; Vertse, T.: Piecewise perturbation methods for calculating eigensolutions of a complex optical potential (1995)
- Bailey, P.B.; Everitt, W.N.; Zettl, A.: Computing eigenvalues of singular Sturm-Liouville problems (1991)
- Thompson, I.J.; Barnett, A.R.: Modified Bessel functions $I_v(z)$ and $K_v$(z)$ of real order and complex argument, to selected accuracy.$ (1987)
- Thompson, I.J.; Barnett, A.R.: COULCC: A continued-fraction algorithm for Coulomb functions of complex order with complex arguments (1985)