A REDUCE program for determining point and contact Lie symmetries of differential equations. Point and contact symmetries of differential equations play an important role in mathematical physics. Knowledge of all Lie symmetry transformations gives important information about the given differential equations. In this paper a program for the calculation of the Lie symmetry transformations is given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Carminati, John; Vu, Khai: Symbolic computation and differential equations: Lie symmetries (2000)
- Hereman, W.: Review of symbolic software for Lie symmetry analysis (1997)
- Champagne, B.; Hereman, W.; Winternitz, P.: The computer calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations (1991)
- Drew, Mark S.; Kloster, Steve C.; Gegenberg, Jack D.: Lie group analysis and similarity solutions for the equation $\partial \sp 2u/\partial x\sp 2+\partial \sp 2u/\partial y\sp 2+\partial \sp 2(e\sp u)/\partial z\sp 2=0$ (1989)
- Fushchich, W.I.; Kornyak, V.V.: Computer algebra application for determining Lie and Lie-Bäcklund symmetries of differential equations (1989)
- Pohle, H.J.; Wolf, T.: Automatic determination of dynamical symmetries of ordinary differential equations (1989)
- Eliseev, V.P.; Fedorova, R.N.; Kornyak, V.V.: A REDUCE program for determining point and contact Lie symmetries of differential equations (1985)