PROSPINO: A Program for the Production of Supersymmetric Particles in Next-to-leading Order QCD. A Fortran-program for the production cross-sections of squarks and gluinos at hadron colliders is described. It includes full next-to-leading order SUSY-QCD corrections to all possible final states ($squarksquarkbar, gluinogluino, squarkgluino, squarksquark$). The program allows to calculate total cross-sections as well as differential distributions in the transverse momentum p_t and the rapidity y of one of the outgoing particles. In addition cuts in p_t and y can easily be implemented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Dumont, Béranger: Higgs, supersymmetry and dark matter after run I of the LHC (2017)
- Zeune, Lisa: Constraining supersymmetric models. Using Higgs physics, precision observables and direct searches (2016)
- Allanach, B.C.; Bednyakov, A.; Ruiz de Austri, R.: Higher order corrections and unification in the minimal supersymmetric standard model: SOFTSUSY3.5 (2015)
- Bélanger, G.; Godbole, R.M.; Hartgring, L.; Niessen, I.: Top polarization in stop production at the LHC (2013)
- Ellwanger, Ulrich; Florent, Alice; Zerwas, Dirk: Discovering the constrained NMSSM with tau leptons at the LHC (2011)
- Germer, Jan; Hollik, Wolfgang; Mirabella, Edoardo: Hadronic production of bottom-squark pairs with electroweak contributions (2011)
- Kauth, Matthias R.; Kress, Achim; Kühn, Johann H.: Gluino-squark production at the LHC: the threshold (2011)
- Langenfeld, U.: Threshold improved QCD corrections for stop-antistop production at hadron colliders (2011)
- Arhrib, Abdesslam; Benbrik, Rachid; Cheung, Kingman; Yuan, Tzu-Chiang: Higgs boson enhancement effects on squark-pair production at the LHC (2010)
- Baer, Howard; De Alwis, Senarath; Givens, Kevin; Rajagopalan, Shibi; Summy, Heaya: Gaugino anomaly mediated SUSY breaking: phenomenology and prospects for the LHC (2010)
- Buras, Andrzej J.; Calibbi, Lorenzo; Paradisi, Paride: Slepton mass-splittings as a signal of LFV at the LHC (2010)