HIGLU: a program for the calculation of the total Higgs production cross section at hadron colliders via gluon fusion including QCD corrections. A program for the calculation of the total Higgs production cross section via gluon fusion at hadron colliders including next--to--leading order QCD corrections is presented. It is suitable especially for Standard Model Higgs bosons and the neutral Higgs particles of the minimal supersymmetric extension. The program provides a model--independent calculation for scalar [CP--even] as well as pseudoscalar [CP--odd] Higgs bosons including the contributions of virtual top and bottom quarks inside the loop coupled to the Higgs particles. The relevant input parameters can be chosen from an input file. As a special case the minimal supersymmetric extension of the Standard Model can be investigated. The corresponding couplings are implemented including the leading higher order corrections.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Hasenkamp, Jasper; Winkler, Martin Wolfgang: NMSSM with gravitino dark matter to be tested at LHC (2013)
- Lee, J.S.; Carena, M.; Ellis, J.; Pilaftsis, A.; Wagner, C.E.M.: CPsuperH2.3: an updated tool for phenomenology in the MSSM with explicit CP violation (2013)
- Bagnaschi, E.; Degrassi, G.; Slavich, P.; Vicini, A.: Higgs production via gluon fusion in the POWHEG approach in the SM and in the MSSM (2012)
- King, S.F.; Mühlleitner, M.; Nevzorov, R.: NMSSM Higgs benchmarks near 125 GeV (2012)
- Harlander, Robert V.; Hofmann, Franziska; Mantler, Hendrik: Supersymmetric Higgs production in gluon fusion (2011)
- Casagrande, S.; Goertz, F.; Haisch, U.; Neubert, M.; Pfoh, T.: The custodial Randall-Sundrum model: from precision tests to Higgs physics (2010)
- Pak, Alexey; Rogal, Mikhail; Steinhauser, Matthias: Finite top quark mass effects in NNLO Higgs boson production at LHC (2010)
- Caprini, Irinel; Rotaru, Marina: NLO QCD corrections to the production of heavy charged leptons by gluon fusion at the LHC (2006)