Problem Based Benchmark Suite. This is the current list of benchmarks. It includes a description for each benchmark specifying the I/O interface and the set of default input files. It also includes code for each benchmark as a tar file. This code is preliminary (alpha V.0.1, May 2012). All code is in C++. The parallel code uses the Cilk Plus extensions and requires shared memory. For each benchmark the tar file includes the code for generating inputs, code for testing, code for timing, a sequential implementation, and a parallel implementation. In some cases a sequential implementation is missing in the current release, but the parallel code can be compiled to run sequentially. Please read the README files. To use a different language one can use the existing code for generating inputs and testing, but would have to implement their own code for reading and writing files and timing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Rollini, Simone Fulvio; Bruttomesso, Roberto; Sharygina, Natasha; Tsitovich, Aliaksei: Resolution proof transformation for compression and interpolation (2014)
- Zhao, Zhong-Qiu; Gao, Jun; Glotin, Herve; Wu, Xindong: A matrix modular neural network based on task decomposition with subspace division by adaptive affinity propagation clustering (2010)
- Goldberg, Eugene; Novikov, Yakov: BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver (2007)
- Sirlantzis, K.; Lamb, J.D.; Liu, W.B.: Novel algorithms for noisy minimization problems with applications to neural networks training (2006)
- Shen, Li: VFSim: concurrent fault simulation at register transfer level (2005) ioport
- Williamson, James R.: Gaussian ARTMAP: A neural network for fast incremental learning of noisy multidimensional maps. (1996) ioport
Further publications can be found at: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~pbbs/publications.html