saery: Small Area Estimation for Rao and Yu Model. A complete set of functions to calculate several EBLUP (Empirical Best Linear Unbiased Predictor) estimators and their mean squared errors. All estimators are based on an area-level linear mixed model introduced by Rao and Yu in 1994 (see documentation). The REML method is used for fitting this model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Morales, Domingo; Pagliarella, Maria Chiara; Salvatore, Renato: Small area estimation of poverty indicators under partitioned area-level time models (2015)
- Żądło, Tomasz: On longitudinal moving average model for prediction of subpopulation total (2015)
- Morales, Domingo: Comments on: “Single and two-stage cross-sectional and time series benchmarking procedures for small area estimation” (2014)
- Marhuenda, Yolanda; Molina, Isabel; Morales, Domingo: Small area estimation with spatio-temporal Fay-Herriot models (2013)
- Chambers, Ray (ed.); Rao, J.N.K. (ed.); Morales, Domingo (ed.); Ugarte, María Dolores (ed.): Special issue on small area estimation (2012)
- Esteban, María Dolores; Morales, Domingo; Pérez, A.; Santamaría, Laureano.: Small area estimation of poverty proportions under area-level time models (2012)
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya; Nagashima, Bui: Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models (2012)
- Torabi, Mahmoud; Shokoohi, Farhad: Likelihood inference in small area estimation by combining time-series and cross-sectional data (2012)
- Wang, Jianqiang C.; Holan, Scott H.; Nandram, Balgobin; Barboza, Wendy; Toto, Criselda; Anderson, Edwin: A Bayesian approach to estimating agricultural yield based on multiple repeated surveys (2012)
- Rao, J.N.K.; Yu, Mingyu: Small-area estimation by combining time-series and cross-sectional data (1994)