saery: Small Area Estimation for Rao and Yu Model. A complete set of functions to calculate several EBLUP (Empirical Best Linear Unbiased Predictor) estimators and their mean squared errors. All estimators are based on an area-level linear mixed model introduced by Rao and Yu in 1994 (see documentation). The REML method is used for fitting this model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Morales, Domingo; Pagliarella, Maria Chiara; Salvatore, Renato: Small area estimation of poverty indicators under partitioned area-level time models (2015)
- Żądło, Tomasz: On longitudinal moving average model for prediction of subpopulation total (2015)
- Morales, Domingo: Comments on: “Single and two-stage cross-sectional and time series benchmarking procedures for small area estimation” (2014)
- Chambers, Ray (ed.); Rao, J.N.K. (ed.); Morales, Domingo (ed.); Ugarte, María Dolores (ed.): Special issue on small area estimation (2012)
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya; Nagashima, Bui: Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models (2012)
- Torabi, Mahmoud; Shokoohi, Farhad: Likelihood inference in small area estimation by combining time-series and cross-sectional data (2012)
- Wang, Jianqiang C.; Holan, Scott H.; Nandram, Balgobin; Barboza, Wendy; Toto, Criselda; Anderson, Edwin: A Bayesian approach to estimating agricultural yield based on multiple repeated surveys (2012)
- Rao, J.N.K.; Yu, Mingyu: Small-area estimation by combining time-series and cross-sectional data (1994)