VNODE, Validated Numerical ODE, is a C++ package for computing rigorous bounds on the solution of an initial value problem for an ordinary differential equation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Konečný, Michal; Taha, Walid; Bartha, Ferenc A.; Duracz, Jan; Duracz, Adam; Ames, Aaron D.: Enclosing the behavior of a hybrid automaton up to and beyond a Zeno point (2016)
- Rego, Francisco; De Weerdt, Elwin; van Oort, Eddy; van Kampen, Erik-Jan; Chu, Qiping; Pascoal, António M.: Determination of inner and outer bounds of reachable sets through subpavings (2014)
- Walter, Éric: Numerical methods and optimization. A consumer guide (2014)
- de Pereda, Diego; Romero-Vivo, Sergio; Bondia, Jorge: On the computation of output bounds on parallel inputs pharmacokinetic models with parametric uncertainty (2013)
- Fazal, Qaisra; Neumaier, Arnold: Error bounds for initial value problems by optimization (2013)
- Lévai, Balázs L.; Bánhelyi, Balázs: An optimization technique for verified location of trajectories with prescribed geometrical behaviour in the chaotic forced damped pendulum (2013)
- Eggers, Andreas; Ramdani, Nacim; Nedialkov, Nedialko; Fränzle, Martin: Improving SAT modulo ODE for hybrid systems analysis by combining different enclosure methods (2011)
- Farjudian, Amin; Konečný, Michal: Time complexity and convergence analysis of domain theoretic Picard method (2008)
- Johnson, Tomas; Tucker, Warwick: Rigorous parameter reconstruction for differential equations with noisy data (2008)
- Csendes, Tibor; Bánhelyi, Balázs; Hatvani, László: Towards a computer-assisted proof for chaos in a forced damped pendulum equation (2007)