Nektar++: An efficient h to p finite element framework. Nektar++ is a tensor product based finite element package designed to allow one to construct efficient classical low polynomial order h-type solvers (where h is the size of the finite element) as well as higher p-order piecewise polynomial order solvers. The framework currently has the following capabilities: Representation of one, two and three-dimensional fields as a collection of piecewise continuous or discontinuous polynomial domains. Segment, plane and volume domains are permissible, as well as domains representing curves and surfaces (dimensionally-embedded domains). Hybrid shaped elements, i.e triangles and quadrilaterals or tetrahedra, prisms and hexahedra. Both hierarchical and nodal expansion bases. Continuous or discontinuous Galerkin operators. Cross platform support for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Bao, Y.; Palacios, R.; Graham, M.; Sherwin, S.: Generalized thick strip modelling for vortex-induced vibration of long flexible cylinders (2016)
- Spiteri, Raymond J.; Torabi Ziaratgahi, Saeed: Operator splitting for the bidomain model revisited (2016)
- Yakovlev, Sergey; Moxey, David; Kirby, Robert M.; Sherwin, Spencer J.: To CG or to HDG: a comparative study in 3D (2016)
- Mengaldo, G.; De Grazia, D.; Moxey, D.; Vincent, P.E.; Sherwin, S.J.: Dealiasing techniques for high-order spectral element methods on regular and irregular grids (2015)
- Chun, Sehun: Method of moving frames to solve (an)isotropic diffusion equations on curved surfaces (2014)
- King, James; Yakovlev, Sergey; Fu, Zhisong; Kirby, Robert M.; Sherwin, Spencer J.: Exploiting batch processing on streaming architectures to solve 2D elliptic finite element problems: a hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study (2014)
- Chun, Sehun: Method of moving frames to solve conservation laws on curved surfaces (2012)
- Medjroubi, W.; Stoevesandt, B.; Carmo, B.; Peinke, J.: High-order numerical simulations of the flow around a heaving airfoil (2011)
- Luo, Xian; Maxey, Martin R.; Karniadakis, George Em: Smoothed profile method for particulate flows: Error analysis and simulations (2009)
- Dong, Suchuan; Liu, Dong; Maxey, Martin R.; Karniadakis, George Em: Spectral distributed Lagrange multiplier method: algorithm and benchmark tests (2004)