DIALIGN: multiple DNA and protein sequence alignment at BiBiServ. DIALIGN is a widely used software tool for multiple DNA and protein sequence alignment. The program combines local and global alignment features and can therefore be applied to sequence data that cannot be correctly aligned by more traditional approaches. DIALIGN is available online through Bielefeld Bioinformatics Server (BiBiServ). The downloadable version of the program offers several new program features. To compare the output of different alignment programs, we developed the program AltAVisT. Our software is available at http://bibiserv.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/dialign/.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Nguyen, Ken; Guo, Xuan; Pan, Yi: Multiple biological sequence alignment. Scoring functions, algorithms and evaluation (2016)
- Yasin, Layal: Multiple sequence alignment using external sources of information (2016)
- Axelson-Fisk, Marina: Comparative gene finding. Models, algorithms and implementation (2015)
- Mora-Gutiérrez, Roman Anselmo; Lárraga-Ramírez, María E.; Rincón-García, Eric A.; Ponsich, Antonin; Ramírez-Rodríguez, Javier: Adaptation of the method of musical composition for solving the multiple sequence alignment problem (2015)
- Daugelaite, Jurate; O’Driscoll, Aisling; Sleator, Roy D.: An overview of multiple sequence alignments and cloud computing in bioinformatics (2013)
- Saeed, Fahad; Perez-Rathke, Alan; Gwarnicki, Jaroslaw; Berger-Wolf, Tanya; Khokhar, Ashfaq: A high performance multiple sequence alignment system for pyrosequencing reads from multiple reference genomes (2012) ioport
- Morgenstern, Burkhard: DIALIGN: Multiple DNA and protein sequence alignment at bibiserv. (2004) ioport
- Lam, T.W.; Lu, N.; Ting, H.F.; Wong, Prudence W.H.; Yiu, S.M.: Efficient algorithms for optimizing whole genome alignment with noise (2003)