This Java package contains a DFA/NFA (finite-state automata) implementation with Unicode alphabet (UTF16) and support for the standard regular expression operations (concatenation, union, Kleene star) and a number of non-standard ones (intersection, complement, etc.) In contrast to many other automaton/regexp packages, this package is fast, compact, and implements real, unrestricted regular operations. It uses a symbolic representation based on intervals of Unicode characters.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Fu, Xiang; Powell, Michael C.; Bantegui, Michael; Li, Chung-Chih: Simple linear string constraints (2013)
- Linden, Alexander; Wolper, Pierre: A verification-based approach to memory fence insertion in PSO memory systems (2013)
- Rompf, Tiark; Sujeeth, Arvind K.; Amin, Nada; Brown, Kevin J.; Jovanovic, Vojin; Lee, HyoukJoong; Jonnalagedda, Manohar; Olukotun, Kunle; Odersky, Martin: Optimizing data structures in high-level programs, new directions for extensible compilers based on staging (2013)
- Brabrand, Claus; Giegerich, Robert; Møller, Anders: Analyzing ambiguity of context-free grammars (2010)
- Bravenboer, Martin; Dolstra, Eelco; Visser, Eelco: Preventing injection attacks with syntax embeddings (2010)
- Brabrand, Claus; Møller, Anders; Schwartzbach, Michael I.: Dual syntax for XML languages (2008)