The Delta-Sigma Toolbox includes nearly 100 functions which support NTF synthesis, modulator simulation (from an NTF or a structure), realization, dynamic range scaling, SNR estimation and more. The toolbox is well-documented via the accompanying DSToolbox.pdf manual. For further information regarding the Toolbox and Delta-Sigma modulators in general consider purchasing ”Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters” by Schreier and Temes (ISBN 0-471-46585-2).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Chou, Evan; Güntürk, C.Sinan; Krahmer, Felix; Saab, Rayan; Yılmaz, Özgür: Noise-shaping quantization methods for frame-based and compressive sampling systems (2015)
- Li, Xianwei; Yu, Changbin (Brad); Gao, Huijun: Design of delta-sigma modulators via generalized Kalman-Yakubovich-Popov lemma (2014)
- Marttila, Jaakko; Allén, Markus; Valkama, Mikko: Quadrature $\Sigma \Delta $ modulators for cognitive radio -- I/Q imbalance analysis and complex multiband principle (2011)
- Mladenov, Valeri; Karampelas, Panagiotis; Tsenov, Georgi; Vita, Vassiliki: Approximation formula for easy calculation of signal-to-noise ratio of sigma-delta modulators (2011)
- Blad, Anton; Gustafsson, Oscar: Integer linear programming-based bit-level optimization for high-speed FIR decimation filter architectures (2010)
- Blum, James; Lammers, Mark; Powell, Alexander M.; Yılmaz, Özgür: Sobolev duals in frame theory and Sigma-Delta quantization (2010)
- Clarke, Edmund; Donzé, Alexandre; Legay, Axel: On simulation-based probabilistic model checking of mixed-analog circuits (2010)
- Azuma, Shun-Ichi; Sugie, Toshiharu: Optimal dynamic quantizers for discrete-valued input control (2008)