PSS: A FORM Program to Evaluate Pure Spinor Superspace Expressions. A FORM program which is used to efficiently expand in components pure spinor superfield expressions of kinematic factors is presented and comments on how it works are made. It is highly customizable using the standard features of FORM and can be used to help obtaining superstring effective actions from the scattering amplitudes computed with the pure spinor formalism.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Gomez, Humberto; Mafra, Carlos R.: The closed-string 3-loop amplitude and S-duality (2013)
- Green, Michael B.; Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver: Multiparticle one-loop amplitudes and S-duality in closed superstring theory (2013)
- Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver; Stieberger, Stephan: Complete $N$-point superstring disk amplitude I. Pure spinor computation (2013)
- Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver; Stieberger, Stephan: Complete $N$-point superstring disk amplitude II. Amplitude and hypergeometric function structure (2013)
- Tolotti, Mathias; Weinzierl, Stefan: Construction of an effective Yang-Mills Lagrangian with manifest BCJ duality (2013)
- Schlotterer, O.: Scattering amplitudes in open superstring theory (2012)
- Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver; Stieberger, Stephan: Explicit BCJ numerators from pure spinors (2011)
- Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver; Stieberger, Stephan; Tsimpis, Dimitrios: Six open string disk amplitude in pure spinor superspace (2011)
- Naculich, Stephen G.; Schnitzer, Howard J.: One-loop SYM-supergravity relation for five-point amplitudes (2011)
- Mafra, Carlos R.: Towards field theory amplitudes from the cohomology of pure spinor superspace (2010)
- Mafra, Carlos R.: Simplifying the tree-level superstring massless five-point amplitude (2010)