Ariadne version 4 — A program for simulation of QDC cascades implementing the colour dipole model. The fourth version of the Ariadne program for generating QCD cascades in the colour dipole approximation is presented. The underlying physics issues are discussed and a manual for using the program is given together with a few sample programs. The major changes from previous versions are the introduction of photon radiation from quarks and inclusion of interfaces to the LEPTO and PYTHIA programs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kersevan, Borut Paul; Richter-Waş, Elzbieta: The Monte Carlo event generator AcerMC versions 2.0 to 3.8 with interfaces to PYTHIA 6.4, HERWIG 6.5 and ARIADNE 4.1 (2013)
- Andersen, Jeppe R.; Lönnblad, Leif; Smillie, Jennifer M.: A parton shower for High Energy Jets (2011)
- Andersen, Jeppe R.; Arnold, Ken; Zeppenfeld, Dieter: Azimuthal angle correlations for Higgs boson plus multi-jet events (2010)
- Andersen, Jeppe R.; Smillie, Jennifer M.: Constructing all-order corrections to multi-jet rates (2010)
- Banfi, Andrea; Salam, Gavin P.; Zanderighi, Giulia: Phenomenology of event shapes at hadron colliders (2010)
- Chien, Yang-Ting; Schwartz, Matthew D.: Resummation of heavy jet mass and comparison to LEP data (2010)
- Corke, R.; Sjöstrand, T.: Multiparton interactions and rescattering (2010)
- Nagya, Zoltán; Soper, Davison E.: On the transverse momentum in $Z$-boson production in a virtuality ordered parton shower (2010)