LogXact® 11: Exact Inference for Logistic Regression. The complexity of conducting regression analysis over multiple covariates is well-documented. The challenge only intensifies when coupled with small sample sizes or missing data sets. LogXact aims to provide simple and accurate solutions for such difficulties. LogXact can handle many varieties of response data including continuous and binary, polytonomous, count, and missing data. Users of the software can be confident of in their results derived from LogXact’s advanced regression techniques.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Heiberger, Richard M.; Holland, Burt: Statistical analysis and data display. An intermediate course with examples in R (2015)
- Kojima, Tsutomu; Hasegawa, Toru; Misumi, Munechika; Nakamura, Tsuyoshi: Risk analysis of software process measurements. (2008) ioport
- Agresti, Alan; Gottard, Anna: Nonconservative exact small-sample inference for discrete data (2007)
- Tchetgen, Eric J.; Coull, Brent A.: A diagnostic test for the mixing distribution in a generalised linear mixed model (2006)
- Karavasilis, G.J.; Kotti, V.K.; Tsitsis, D.S.; Vassiliadis, V.G.; Rigas, A.G.: Statistical methods and software for risk assessment: Applications to a neurophysiological data set (2005)
- Bull, Shelley B.; Mak, Carmen; Greenwood, Celia M. T.: A modified score function estimator for multinomial logistic regression in small samples. (2002)