Polyhedra: a package for computations with convex polyhedral objects. Convex polyhedral objects play an important role in numerous areas of algebraic geometry. The package Polyhedra enables one to work with such convex polyhedral objects in Macaulay 2. In particular, Polyhedra implements objects representing polyhedra, cones, and fans. Many standard operations, such as intersections, duality, convex hulls, and calculation of Hilbert bases are included. The package also provides functions to create convex polyhedral objects from some algebraic objects.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Moore, W. Frank; Rogers, Mark; Sather-Wagstaff, Sean: Monomial ideals and their decompositions (2018)
- Hanany, Amihay; Sperling, Marcus: Algebraic properties of the monopole formula (2017)
- Wiltshire-Gordon, John D.; Woo, Alexander; Zajaczkowska, Magdalena: Specht polytopes and Specht matroids (2017)
- Fredrickson, Karl: Mirror transitions and the Batyrev-Borisov construction (2015)
- Kahle, Thomas; Rauh, Johannes; Sullivant, Seth: Positive margins and primary decomposition (2014)
- Birkner, René; Ilten, Nathan Owen; Petersen, Lars: Computations with equivariant toric vector bundles (2010)
- Birkner, René: Polyhedra: a package for computations with convex polyhedral objects (2009)