Computing inclusions of Schur modules. We describe a software package for constructing minimal free resolutions of graded GL n (ℚ)-equivariant modules M over Q[x 1 ,...,x n ] such that, for all i, the i-th syzygy module of M is generated in a single degree. We do so by describing some algorithms for manipulating polynomial representations of GL n (ℚ) following ideas of Olver and Eisenbud-Fløystad-Weyman.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Farnsworth, Cameron: Koszul-Young flattenings and symmetric border rank of the determinant (2016)
- Fei, Jiarui: On some quiver determinantal varieties (2015)
- Raicu, Claudiu: Products of Young symmetrizers and ideals in the generic tensor algebra (2014)
- Landsberg, J.M.; Ottaviani, Giorgio: Equations for secant varieties of Veronese and other varieties (2013)
- Sam, Steven V.; Weyman, Jerzy: Pieri resolutions for classical groups. (2011)
- Buchweitz, Ragnar-Olaf; Leuschke, Graham J.; Van den Bergh, Michel: Non-commutative desingularization of determinantal varieties. I (2010)
- Sam, Steven V.: Computing inclusions of Schur modules (2009)