MPSPLib: In the context of collaborative project management often many distributed projects have to be planned at the same time. The planning of a project is done decentrally by autonomous and self-interested decision makers (project manager or decision system), taking account asymmetric information. On the following websites the Decentral Resource Constrained Multi-Project Scheduling Problem (DRCMPSP) is considered. The problem, was introduced by Confessore et al. (2002, 2007) and extended by Homberger (2007), is a generalization of the familiar Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problem (RCPSP) (Blazewicz et al., 1983; Kolisch, 1996) and can be stated as follows. ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Wauters, Tony; Verbeeck, Katja; De Causmaecker, Patrick; Vanden Berghe, Greet: A learning-based optimization approach to multi-project scheduling (2015)
- Can, Anıl; Ulusoy, Gündüz: Multi-project scheduling with two-stage decomposition (2014)
- Homberger, Jörg: A $(\mu ,\, \lambda )$-coordination mechanism for agent-based multi-project scheduling (2012)
- Hartmann, Sönke; Briskorn, Dirk: A survey of variants and extensions of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem (2010)
- Mittal, M.L.; Kanda, Arun: Scheduling of multiple projects with resource transfers (2009)
- Confessore, Giuseppe; Giordani, Stefano; Rismondo, Silvia: A market-based multi-agent system model for decentralized multi-project scheduling (2007)
- Homberger, Jörg: A multi-agent system for the decentralized resource-constrained multi-project scheduling problem (2007)
- Homberger, Jörg; Vullriede, Raphael; Horstmann, Jörn; Lanzl, René; Kistler, Stephan: A web-service based architecture for a multi-agent system in decentralized multi-project planning (2007)