Simplicial decomposability. We introduce a new Macaulay2 package, SimplicialDecomposability, which works in conjunction with the extant package SimplicialComplexes in order to compute a shelling order, if one exists, of a specified simplicial complex. Further, methods for determining vertex-decomposability are implemented, along with methods for determining k-decomposability.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Biermann, Jennifer; Francisco, Christopher A.; Hà, Huy Tài; Van Tuyl, Adam: Partial coloring, vertex decomposability and sequentially Cohen-Macaulay simplicial complexes (2015)
- Biermann, Jennifer; Van Tuyl, Adam: Balanced vertex decomposable simplicial complexes and their $h$-vectors (2013)
- Cook II, David; Nagel, Uwe: Cohen-Macaulay graphs and face vectors of flag complexes (2012)
- Cook, David II: The structure of the Boij-Söderberg posets (2011)
- Cook, David II.: Simplicial decomposability (2010)