R package sensitivitymv: Sensitivity Analysis in Observational Studies. Sensitivity analysis in observational studies, including evidence factors and amplification, using the permutation distribution of Huber-Maritz M-statistics, including the permutational t-test.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Keele, Luke; Morgan, Jason W.: How strong is strong enough? strengthening instruments through matching and weak instrument tests (2016)
- Hsu, Jesse Y.; Zubizarreta, José R.; Small, Dylan S.; Rosenbaum, Paul R.: Strong control of the familywise error rate in observational studies that discover effect modification by exploratory methods (2015)
- Zubizarreta, José R.; Paredes, Ricardo D.; Rosenbaum, Paul R.: Matching for balance, pairing for heterogeneity in an observational study of the effectiveness of for-profit and not-for-profit high schools in Chile (2014)
- Zubizarreta, José R.; Small, Dylan S.; Rosenbaum, Paul R.: Isolation in the construction of natural experiments (2014)
- Rosenbaum, Paul R.: Impact of multiple matched controls on design sensitivity in observational studies (2013)
- Rosenbaum, Paul R.: Sensitivity analysis for $m$-estimates, tests, and confidence intervals in matched observational studies (2007)