OpenXM (Open message eXchange for Mathematics): It is an infrastructure for mathematical communication. We propose standards for mathematical computation (OpenXM-RFC’s). We will also support OpenMath which works for the standardization of mathematical data. The project is also making experiments to connect mathematical software systems each other on the infrastructure. We are providing packages of mathematical software systems supporting the OpenXM protocol. Please view screenshots of OpenXM packages. Here is a quick tour of the OpenXM package: functions 1, functions 2, Efficient computation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Noro, Masayuki: Implementation of a primary decomposition package (2012)
- Kawazoe, Taro; Noro, Masayuki: Algorithms for computing a primary ideal decomposition without producing intermediate redundant components (2011)
- Nishiyama, Kenta; Noro, Masayuki: Stratification associated with local $b$-functions (2010)
- Kato, Takayuki; Matsumoto, Keiji: The common limit of a quadruple sequence and the hypergeometric function $F_D$ of three variables (2009)
- Matsumoto, Keiji; Ohara, Katsuyoshi: Some transformation formulas for Lauricella’s hypergeometric functions $F_D$ (2009)
- Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Takayama, Nobuki: Holonomic rank of $\cal A$-hypergeometric differential-difference equations (2009)
- Tajima, Shinichi: A new look at the local solvability condition of inhomogeneous ordinary differential equations (2007)
- Noro, Masayuki; Yokoyama, Kazuhiro: Implementation of prime decomposition of polynomial ideals over small finite fields (2005)
- Granger, Michel; Oaku, Toshinori: Minimal filtered free resolutions for analytic $D$-modules. (2004)
- Castro-Jiménez, F.J.; Ucha-Enríquez, J.M.: Explicit comparison theorems for $\cal D$-modules (2001)
- Maekawa, Masahide; Noro, Masayuki; Takayama, Nobuki; Tamura, Yasushi; Ohara, Katsuyoshi: The design and implementation of OpenXM-RFC 100 and 101 (2001)