LEM: A general program for the analysis of categorical data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ann George and Alexander Robitzsch and Thomas Kiefer and Jürgen Groß and Ali Ünlü: The R Package CDM for Cognitive Diagnosis Models (2016) not zbMATH
- Gudicha, Dereje W.; Tekle, Fetene B.; Vermunt, Jeroen K.: Power and sample size computation for Wald tests in latent class models (2016)
- DeCarlo, Lawrence T.: On the statistical and theoretical basis of signal detection theory and extensions: unequal variance, random coefficient, and mixture models (2010)
- Greenacre, Michael; Lewi, Paul: Distributional equivalence and subcompositional coherence in the analysis of compositional data, contingency tables and ratio-scale measurements (2009)
- Hickendorff, Marian; Heiser, Willem J.; van Putten, Cornelis M.; Verhelst, Norman D.: Solution strategies and achievement in Dutch complex arithmetic: latent variable modeling of change (2009)
- Basic, Edin; Rendtel, Ulrich: Assessing the bias due to non-coverage of residential movers in the German microcensus panel: an evaluation using data from the socio-economic panel (2007)
- de Menezes, Lilian M.; Lasaosa, Ana: Comparing fits of latent trait and latent class models applied to sparse binary data: an illustration with human resource management data (2007)
- Irwin, Kathryn C.; Irwin, R. John: Assessing development in numeracy of students from different socio-economic areas: a Rasch analysis of three fundamental tasks (2005) MathEduc
- van den Hout, Ardo; Lensvelt-Mulders, Gerty J. L. M.: On a (2 \times2) factorial design where the use of randomized response is one of the factors (2005)
- Brouhns, Natacha; Denuit, Michel; Vermunt, Jeroen K.: A Poisson log-bilinear regression approach to the construction of projected lifetables. (2002)
- van Onna, M. J. H.: Bayesian estimation and model selection in ordered latent class models for polytomous items (2002)