A new Fortran program for the 9-j angular momentum coefficient. Program title: NINEJ: Nature of problem: The program calculates the 9-j coefficient (also called as the ls-jj transformation coefficient), using the single sum formula or the triple- sum formula due to Jucys and Bandzaitis. This coefficient arises in the recoupling of four angular momenta, which can be coupled either using the Russell-Saunders scheme or the jj-coupling scheme. It is of fundamental importance in the evaluation of matrix elements which occur in nuclear, atomic and molecular physics calculations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Van Assche, W.; Vanden Berghe, G.; Van der Jeugt, J.: K. Srinivasa Rao and his work (2003)
- Wei, Liqiang: Unified approach for exact calculation of angular momentum coupling and recoupling coefficients (1999)
- Fack, V.; Pitre, S.N.; Van der Jeugt, J.: New efficient programs to calculate general recoupling coefficients. II: Evaluation of a summation formula (1995)
- Srinivasa Rao, K.; Rajeswari, V.: Quantum theory of angular momentum. Selected topics (1993)
- Rao, K.Srinivasa; Rajeswari, V.; Chiu, Charles B.: A new fortran program for the 9-j angular momentum coefficient. (1989)
- Rao, Srinivasa K.; Rajeswari, V.; Chiu, Charles B.: A new Fortran program for the 9-$j$ angular momentum coefficient (1989)