COIN-OR Cut Generation Library: The COIN-OR Cut Generation Library (Cgl) is a collection of cut generators that can be used with other COIN-OR packages that make use of cuts, such as, among others, the linear solver Clp or the mixed integer linear programming solvers Cbc or BCP.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Towhidi, Mehdi; Orban, Dominique: Customizing the solution process of COIN-OR’s linear solvers with python (2016)
- Cornuéjols, Gérard; Margot, François; Nannicini, Giacomo: On the safety of Gomory cut generators (2013)
- Cornuéjols, Gerard; Nannicini, Giacomo: Practical strategies for generating rank-1 split cuts in mixed-integer linear programming (2011)
- Achterberg, Tobias; Raack, Christian: The M CF-separator: Detecting and exploiting multi-commodity flow structures in MIPs (2010)
- Lejeune, Miguel A.; Margot, François: Integer programming solution approach for inventory-production-distribution problems with direct shipments (2008)
Further publications can be found at: https://projects.coin-or.org/Cgl/wiki/Papers