unbalhaar: Function estimation via Unbalanced Haar wavelets. The package implements top-down and bottom-up algorithms for nonparametric function estimation in Gaussian noise using Unbalanced Haar wavelets.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Song, Rui; Banerjee, Moulinath; Kosorok, Michael R.: Asymptotics for change-point models under varying degrees of mis-specification (2016)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection (2014)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Time-threshold maps: using information from wavelet reconstructions with all threshold values simultaneously (2012)
- Cho, Haeran; Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Multiscale interpretation of taut string estimation and its connection to unbalanced Haar wavelets (2011)
- Baek, Changryong; Pipiras, Vladas: Long range dependence, unbalanced Haar wavelet transformation and changes in local mean level (2009)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Unbalanced Haar technique for nonparametric function estimation (2007)