Results validation multipurpose software package LOGOS at the decision of problems gas dynamics of start and flight rockets. Problems of mathematical modeling of supersonic turbulent streams and the transonic overflowing on the base of averaged Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. The multipurpose program complex LOGOS and different turbulence models are used for analysis of non-isobaric streams and comparison with experimental results of rocket engines wakes and jets.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kozelkov, Andrey; Kurulin, Vadim; Emelyanov, Vladislav; Tyatyushkina, Elena; Volkov, Konstantin: Comparison of convective flux discretization schemes in detached-eddy simulation of turbulent flows on unstructured meshes (2016)
- Kozelkov, A.S.; Kurkin, A.A.; Kurulin, V.V.; Lashkin, S.V.; Tarasova, N.V.; Tyatyushkina, E.S.: Numerical modeling of the free rise of an air bubble (2016)
- Kozelkov, A.S.; Kurkin, A.A.; Pelinovskij, E.N.: Effect of the angle of water entry of a body on the generated wave heights (2016)
- Zhuchkov, R.N.; Utkina, A.A.: Combining the SSG/LRR-$\omega$ differential Reynolds stress model with the detached eddy and laminar-turbulent transition models (2016)
- Kozelkov, A.S.; Kurkin, A.A.; Kurulin, V.V.; Legchanov, M.A.; Tyatyushkina, E.S.; Tsibereva, Yu.A.: Investigation of the application of RANS turbulence models to the calculation of nonisothermal low-Prandtl-number flows (2015)
- Kozelkov, A.S.; Kurkin, A.A.; Pelinovskij, E.N.; Kurulin, V.V.; Tyatyushkina, E.S.: Modeling the disturbances in the lake chebarkul caused by the fall of the meteorite in 2013 (2015)
- Deryugin, Yu.N.; Zhuchkov, R.N.; Zelenskiy, D.K.; Kozelkov, A.S.; Sarazov, A.S.; Kudimov, N.F.; Lipnickiy, Yu.M.; Panasenko, A.V.; Safronov, A.V.: Results validation multipurpose software package LOGOS at the decision of problems gas dynamics of start and flight rockets (2014)
- Garanzha, V.A.; Kudryavtseva, L.N.; Utyuzhnikov, S.V.: Variational method for untangling and optimization of spatial meshes (2014)