SpatialExtremes: Modelling Spatial Extremes. This package proposes several approaches for spatial extremes modelling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Brian Bader: Automated, Efficient, and Practical Extreme Value Analysis with Environmental Applications (2016) arXiv
- Prangle, Dennis: Lazy ABC (2016)
- Ruli, Erlis; Sartori, Nicola; Ventura, Laura: Approximate Bayesian computation with composite score functions (2016)
- Bacro, Jean-Noel; Gaetan, Carlo: Estimation of spatial max-stable models using threshold exceedances (2014)
- Ferreira, Ana; De Haan, Laurens: The generalized Pareto process; with a view towards application and simulation (2014)
- Yuen, Robert; Stoev, Stilian: CRPS M-estimation for max-stable models (2014)
- Davison, A.C.; Huser, R.; Thibaud, E.: Geostatistics of dependent and asymptotically independent extremes (2013)
- Gilleland, Eric; Ribatet, Mathieu; Stephenson, Alec G.: A software review for extreme value analysis (2013)
- Cooley, Daniel; Cisewski, Jessi; Erhardt, Robert J.; Jeon, Soyoung; Mannshardt, Elizabeth; Omolo, Bernard Oguna; Sun, Ying: A survey of spatial extremes: measuring spatial dependence and modeling spatial effects (2012)
- Oesting, Marco: Spatial interpolation and prediction of Gaussian and max-stable processes (2012)
- Lantuéjoul, Christian; Bacro, Jean-Noël; Bel, Liliane: Storm processes and stochastic geometry (2011)
- Turkman, Kamil Feridun; Amaral Turkman, M.A.; Pereira, J.M.: Asymptotic models and inference for extremes of spatio-temporal data (2010)