R package SpatioTemporal: Spatio-Temporal Model Estimation. Utilities that estimate, predict and cross-validate the spatio-temporal model developed for MESA Air.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- RESSTE Network et al.: Analyzing spatio-temporal data with R: everything you always wanted to know -- but were afraid to ask (2017)
- Long, James P.; Chi, Eric C.; Baraniuk, Richard G.: Estimating a common period for a set of irregularly sampled functions with applications to periodic variable star data (2016)
- Antoniadis, Anestis; Poggi, Jean-Michel: Discussion of “Analysis of spatio-temporal mobile phone data: a case study in the metropolitan area of Milan” (2015)
- Fabio Sigrist; Hans Künsch; Werner Stahel: spate: An R Package for Spatio-Temporal Modeling with a Stochastic Advection-Diffusion Process (2015)
- Nicolis, Orietta; Mateu, Jorge: Discussion of the paper “Analysis of spatio-temporal mobile phone data: a case study in the metropolitan area of Milan” (2015)
- Olives, Casey; Sheppard, Lianne; Lindström, Johan; Sampson, Paul D.; Kaufman, Joel D.; Szpiro, Adam A.: Reduced-rank spatio-temporal modeling of air pollution concentrations in the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis and air pollution (2014)