Shortest-path queries in static networks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Kontogiannis, Spyros; Zaroliagis, Christos: Distance oracles for time-dependent networks (2016)
- Wei-Kleiner, Fang: Tree decomposition-based indexing for efficient shortest path and nearest neighbors query answering on graphs (2016)
- Delling, Daniel; Goldberg, Andrew V.; Pajor, Thomas; Werneck, Renato F.: Robust distance queries on massive networks (2014)
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo; Guerriero, Emanuela: A lower bound for the quickest path problem (2014)
- Sommer, Christian: Shortest-path queries in static networks (2014)
- Bauer, Reinhard; Columbus, Tobias; Rutter, Ignaz; Wagner, Dorothea: Search-space size in contraction hierarchies (2013)
- Crescenzi, Pilu; Grossi, Roberto; Habib, Michel; Lanzi, Leonardo; Marino, Andrea: On computing the diameter of real-world undirected graphs (2013)